close
close
Bachelor reject Marg Zogoulas reveals she found out her brothers contracted COVID - healthyfrog

Bachelor reject Marg Zogoulas reveals she found out her brothers contracted COVID

‘It was very scary’: Bachelor star reveals the shocking moment she was told her brothers contracted COVID-19 after being holed up in the mansion

She was among the five women who were brutally dumped by Locky Gilbert on Wednesday night episode of The Bachelor. 

And following her departure from the mansion, Marg Zogoulas, 23, received some devastating news. 

The brunette found out that her brothers had contracted COVID-19. 

‘It was very scary’: Bachelor star Marg Zogoulas has revealed the shocking moment she was told her brothers contracted COVID-19 after being holed up in the mansion 

The Melbourne-based car sales consultant told 10 Play on Wednesday: ‘I had been told that both my brothers had contracted the virus.’ 

‘It was very surreal and overwhelming because I didn’t really know much about the virus coming into the mansion, and coming out with that news and going home to that was very scary.’

Fortunately Marg’s brothers have recovered and are doing well.

Marg was among the five women sadly booted out of the mansion by Locky on Wednesday.

All is well: Fortunately for the brunette beauty, her brothers have recovered and are doing well

All is well: Fortunately for the brunette beauty, her brothers have recovered and are doing well

She believed that she and the Bachelor had a spark, but acknowledged that it ‘wasn’t the strongest’ connection. 

‘I understood where he was coming from, he had a lot of connections and at the time our one wasn’t the strongest. So he had to do what he had to do,’ she said.

Aside from the shock elimination of five hopefuls was news that filming of The Bachelor was forced to shut down.

'He had to do what he had to do': Marg was among the five women sadly booted out of the mansion by Locky on Wednesday. She believed that she and had a spark, but acknowledged that it 'wasn't the strongest' connection

‘He had to do what he had to do’: Marg was among the five women sadly booted out of the mansion by Locky on Wednesday. She believed that she and the Bachelor had a spark, but acknowledged that it ‘wasn’t the strongest’ connection

Host Osher Günsberg revealed to the Locky and the hopefuls that it was not possible for the production team to keep them safe on the set anymore and that they would be going on hiatus.

He told the ladies: ‘It’s just television. And your health and safety is far, far more important and is far more of a priority. Look after yourselves. I’ll see you as soon as we’re back.’ 

The Bachelor continues Thursday at 7:30pm on Channel Ten

More bad news: Aside from the shock elimination of five hopefuls was news that filming of The Bachelor was forced to shut down

More bad news: Aside from the shock elimination of five hopefuls was news that filming of The Bachelor was forced to shut down