Delta Goodrem’s message of hope amid the COVID-19 outbreak… after The Voice filming was suspended


‘We can get through this’: Singer Delta Goodrem shares a message of hope amid the coronavirus outbreak… after production of The Voice was halted

Delta Goodrem has broken her silence amid the COVID-19 outbreak.

On Wednesday, the 35-year-old Australian singer shared an inspirational message of hope with her Instagram followers, and urged them to stay indoors.

‘I know I’ve been silent but to be honest like you all I’ve been trying to process this,’ Delta wrote.

‘We can get through this’: Singer Delta Goodrem (pictured) shared a message of hope with her followers on Wednesday amid coronavirus outbreak

The singer continued: ‘I want you to know that I’m experiencing this with you, we are all feeling the immense gravity of being a human in this moment together’.

‘We have the challenge of all our lives in front of us. Please stay inside, you do not know the path of the person standing next to you, let’s care about each other.’

The Innocent Eyes singer went on to say that she will also soon be articulating the current pandemic through music.

Hopeful: 'I know I've been silent but to be honest like you all I've been trying to process this,' Delta wrote in a lengthy note posted to her Instagram account

Hopeful: ‘I know I’ve been silent but to be honest like you all I’ve been trying to process this,’ Delta wrote in a lengthy note posted to her Instagram account

Caring: 'We have the challenge of all our lives in front of us. Please stay inside, you do not know the path of the person standing next to you, let's care about each other,' she added

 Caring: ‘We have the challenge of all our lives in front of us. Please stay inside, you do not know the path of the person standing next to you, let’s care about each other,’ she added

Delta’s post comes after Channel Nine confirmed that filming of The Voice Australia had been suspended due to government regulations following the recent outbreak in COVID-19 cases.

In a statement to Daily Mail Australia, a nine spokesman said: ‘Filming of The Voice has been temporarily postponed in the wake of the Coronavirus and new Government protocol.’

‘The show is still currently on track to begin airing in its originally planned time frame, which will be announced in the coming months.’ 

Postponed: 'Filming of The Voice has been temporarily postponed in the wake of the Coronavirus and new Government protocols,' a Nine spokesperson said

Postponed: ‘Filming of The Voice has been temporarily postponed in the wake of the Coronavirus and new Government protocols,’ a Nine spokesperson said

The Playoff rounds were scheduled to be recorded in front of a studio audience at Bulldog Park in Sydney’s west on March 26 and 27.   

As of Wednesday night, there are 2,431 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Australia and nine deaths. 

The Voice Australia will air on Channel Nine later this year.  

As of Wednesday evening, there are 2,431 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Australia and nine deaths

As of Wednesday evening, there are 2,431 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Australia and nine deaths

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *